Saturday, March 31, 2012

Survival Bracelets

Michael and I finally purchased our Paracord bracelets. They're a fashionable addition to our survival gear. For those of you who don't know what these are, basically it's a bracelet made out of a very strong string that can be used for anything imaginable! Each bracelet carries several feet of cord, even though it's only a few inches in diameter (mine is seven inches).

Girls, they are SEVERAL colors and combinations to choose from. You can even add beads to them. Mine wasn't quite what I expected, but am eager to get another. I chose "moss" and "turquoise" in the weave pattern (as shown below).

Visit the website here to order yours! The shipping was SUPER fast, even though it we selected standard ground shipping. We ordered on Saturday and they were delivered on Wednesday. From Arizona to our home in Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. I make my own. I'm always wearing one. I have a few different colors of paracord too. I'd be happy to have a survival bracelet craft time with you and Michael sometime haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him it was just macramae! We'd love to craft with you!

    ReplyDelete