Friday, December 23, 2011

Tempurpedic

When it's time for us to get a new mattress, I'm fairly sure I want to get a Tempurpedic. Those commercials have me sold! But, the problem I face is this: if it doesn't transfer movement, how the heck am I going to be able to toss and turn abruptly to wake up the LOUD SNORE-R next to me? I truly hate the sound of snoring, but I feel guilty waking Michael up just to ask him to shut up and face the other direction. I find that practically jumping on the bed as I switch positions wakes him up on his own--and he almost always turns to face away from me.

Snoring has to be one of the worst possible things in the universe. I cannot stand it. It'd rather listen to an alarm clock beeping, a saw sawing, Gilbert Gottfried reading The Boxcar Children... Pretty much anything...

2 comments:

  1. You're right, snoring is hideous. I don't know how my wife puts up with it.:-)

    Merry Christmas.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how she puts up with it either! If you happen to find out her secret, please let me know! Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete