Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Early Christmas

Since I needed a pick-me-up, and Mike couldn't wait anymore, we exchanged gifts tonight. We're so bad! Last year we opened on like the 21st, and the year before that we celebrated early, too! Each year our present patience is significantly fading away!

It was great getting to see him open his present! A few days ago, he made it clear that he knew what I got him, so when I picked up the gift from his uncle's house, I knew I had to throw Mike off the scent! I put it in a bigger box, added magazines for weight and puzzle pieces for sound effects. And, it worked! He was blown away when he saw that I got him an expenisve sight for his AR-15. He thought it was going to be a magnifier, so I really shocked him.

I'm so happy my collection of Harry Potter is complete! All on Bluray.















This Saturday we're going to his mom's house for Christmas, and I can't wait to see the future in-laws and spread more cheer! I'm really feeling like Santa Clause this year! Gotta give it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment