Sunday, April 15, 2012

Accepted Offer

Michael and I put in an offer on a home we found, and it was accepted! We gave them a deadline of my  birthday to respond, so that was a pretty darn good present! It's a small starter home. Not what we were expecting, but it's cute. I think they recently flipped it because everything is updated. It's about the same size as our apartment now, but it has an attached garage, basement and a yard. Plus it's OURS. And our mortgage and insurance will still be cheaper than our rent.

I can't wait to actually do the things on my Pinterest For the Home board! Finally! My mind is in a frenzy trying to think of paint colors and furniture layouts. I hope the home inspection goes well, because we already ran into too many bumps in the road on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment