Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

Last night my little group of three people went out for a night on the town dressed up in costume. We started early (8 p.m.) and were the only ones in costume. This was expected, since yesterday was not the closest weekend day to Halloween this year. Michael and I were determined to dress up, though. We missed out last year because of work, and we weren't going to let the same thing happen this year! It was a lot of fun, though. Mike finally got to wear his tactical vest and accessories in public, and I finally got to wear my kimono and chopsticks (in my hair). Danielle's costume was awesome, too--she wore all pink and a name tag that said "Floyd."

As the night went on, we eventually found a cow, Mario and Luigi, a traffic cone, a giant beer, a scary clown and other costume-goers. Whew. Glad we weren't the only ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment